Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Amala Paul will be acting in Joshy’s next film , which will be her second Malayalam film after Aakashathinte Niram.


 Amala Paul will be  acting in Joshy’s next  film , which will be her second Malayalam film after Aakashathinte Niram.

After being the leading lady to  Tamil cinema field  biggies like Vikram, Arya and Madhavan, it is only fitting that she acts alongside superstar Mohanlal.
There was speculation about her Mollywood appearances after she had gone on record that “2012 will see me in a lot of interesting Mollywood projects”. The yet untitled film will go on the floors by March and would see a host of other prominent actors in the cast.
She is planning to move to Chennai. At a time when many of Mollywood’s stars are shifting their base from Chennai to Kochi, Amala Paul has decided to move to Chennai for good.
The decision, however, is sound since the actress has a presence in different film industries of the south. Three of her Kollywood films released yesterday and the recent Vettai was a resounding success.
It is not just a career move, says Amala. “I am tired of living out of a suitcase and eating hotel food! My directors have been cribbing about my weight loss and so I decided to take matters into my hands.
I cannot do without my mother’s cooking and am very partial to it, so my mother will be joining me this month and my father later on. I have bought a house in T Nagar and am furnishing it and at last I will get to eat home-cooked meals!”
Amala clarifies that she is not cutting off her links with Kerala or Mollywood, where she recently committed to do a film with Mohanlal to be directed by Joshi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...