Thursday, November 17, 2011

Me and my films – Honey Rose.


Me and my films – Honey Rose.Honey Rose huge boobs exposed- Honey rose hot navel and boobs show-

Actress Honey rose reveals that her dream was films.  She likes to stand among the fans and like to be their best actress.  The first film was Boy friend directed by Vinayan.
Second Film was in Tamil ‘Muthal Kanavu’.  Hero was Vikranth. 

Third was a Malayalam cinema directed by Shaji Kailas, Sound of Boot. Suresh Gopi was the hero.  The name of my character was Meera.  Two versions were to be acted in that film, one was very glamorous.  I acted very glamorously but the film was a flop.





Next Cinema was in Kannada- Nanjumkoodu Nanjunda, But the film was a remake of the famous Malayalam film Vadakku nokki yantram.  I acted the role of Parvathy there.  It was one of the best character I got after the ‘Boy friend’. 

Next Tamil – Singam Puli. It took one year for the shooting. Hero was in double roll. My character’s name was  Gayathri. The film was a super hit.

Next – Mallikket. Tamil film. I was very glamorous in that film.  There was 5 songs which I acted very glamorously in that film.  Varun was my hero. Amuda was my name in that film.  Tamil liked  my glamorous chareter in the film and they loved me as their dream girl. 

The other film I acted was Gandharvan of Malayalam.  Character name Meera.  A modern girl, eventhough rich I like one Lorry driver. This is mainly a glamour film. 

Next Uppukandam Brothers-2. This is the second part of Uppukandam Brothers. My character is Sreelakshmi.  The film seems to be some what good I think.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...